Helping young people
Let Go of Self-Sabotage & Embrace their True Power
Holistic Life Counselor
Personal Empowerment Coach
Teen Esteem Expert
With every person I work with, we use Body, Mind, and Spirit
to help navigate the ups and downs of life.
What people are saying...
“I liked how every problem I had was solved and how I was helped
through the process.”
– Meagan, 17
“My teen benefited from having a neutral party to converse with on personal issues, as well as subjected to new questions for her to consider and contemplate.”
– Carmen, parent
"Thank you for all the help you have given me. I found in you someone I could open up and trust when it was difficult to trust myself. Throughout my life, I've been to several psychologists, and they have helped, but with you, I felt that I was doing something. It wasn't just talking or complaining. I felt I was doing something for me. You have given me ways to help myself. Now, I can help myself when I am feeling anxious or confused. I know how to relax and have hope. Thank you again for everything. I think what you are doing with your life, helping other people (including me), will help us change our lives for the better, forever.
- Amanda, 24
Quality not Quantity
Unlimited text support
Weekly check-in calls
Personal accountability partner
Mary Lynne helps clients excel in life and school.
Decrease stress, anxiety, moody moments, and distractions.
Have a plan and direction.
Increase self-esteem and self-confidence.
Learn strategies to cope with day-to-day drama.
Discover solutions that work for you.
Learn to respond rather than react.
Improve how to handle certain situations.
Determine what blocks, barriers, and belief patterns are holding you back.
Decide which action steps are needed.
Boost self-motivation and independence.
What people are saying...
“It was easy to talk to Mary Lynne.
She helped me to discover what my true happiness is.”
– Kata, 15
“My three teenage boys were very responsive to the themes of creating goals an steps necessary to achieve them. In our case, enabling our kids to start thinking about their futures (and present) allowed them to become more mature, and they began to advocate for themselves.”
– Linda, parent
What we work on together:
Time Management Skills
Middle School Students
High School Students
Interested in learning more?
1. Schedule a Discovery Call with Mary Lynne via the link below.
2. When you click the link, you will connect with my calendar. Choose a day and time that aligns with your schedule.
3. When we are on the phone together, you will share what’s happening with your teenager, your concerns, worries, or frustrations. I will share information about myself then I will let you know if I can help you and your teenager or not.
4. If I can, we will move forward. If not, I will try to point you in the right direction.
5. If we move forward, I will then meet your son or daughter. I only work with a certain amount of clients per semester. Therefore, space is limited. If it is a good fit for all of us, we will move forward in creating a Personal Empowerment Plan for your child.
6. Yes! It’s that simple!
"Working with Mary Lynne was the best thing I did for my daughter and me!"
- Kate, parent
© 2019 Mary Lynne Fernandez, Intl., LLC